or call us at 410-992-3000
Last Updated Aug 2021
What do YOU need to do?
- If you have been sick or around anyone who has not been feeling well, you must reschedule your appointment.
- Please only bring your essentials into the salon.
- Only the client receiving the service is allowed into the salon.
- You must wear a mask that hooks behind your ears for the entire duration of your appointment.
- If you are having a color service done, please try to wear a disposable mask.
- To eliminate the need for a smock, please bring an old t-shirt that you may not mind getting color on.
When you arrive,
- Please remain in your car and use our app to check-in, but you may call to check-in as well.
- Our receptionist will call you when your stylist is ready and you may enter the salon.
- At this time, your temperature will be taken and you will immediately wash your hands and/or use our provided hand sanitizer.
- Relax, and enjoy your service!
What is V&A doing?
- The salon has been cleaned and disinfected professionally by Stratus Building Solutions. This is OSHA, CDC and EPA compliant!
- Remaining in your car will allow for no congregation outside or within the salon.
- Stylists stations have been moved in order to be 6 feet apart and we will always be operating with less than 50% capacity.
- No refreshments will be served at this time.
- Every cape and towel will be cleaned immediately after use.
- Every station, chair and all tools will be sanitized after each client.
- All staff will get their temperature taken upon arrival.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 410-992-3000 or send us an email at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you!
Victoria & Albert Hair is located in Clarksville Commons, Clarksville, Maryland. The salon opened in 1974 in historic Ellicott City, Maryland by Albert and Victoria Clark. The salon is now owned by longtime business manager, Christie Kaier, and internationally renowned stylist, Scott Schmidt.
Christie Kaier was born in Baltimore, Maryland and has been with Victoria and Albert since 1990. She began as a receptionist, eventually taking on duties in accounting, payroll, and customer relations before taking on more managerial responsibilities in 2004. She consistently utilized her skills to both improve and facilitate the inner workings of the salon before acquiring it in 2005 with partner, Scott Schmidt.
Scott Schmidt was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland and entered the salon and spa industry twenty years ago under the study of Irvine and Louise Rusk. He has worked for Redken as well as Rusk and Nioxin, where he had the opportunity to travel throughout Europe, Asia, the United States and Canada to educate his colleagues on cutting, styling, coloring and various lines of styling products.
During the salon's history, Victoria and Albert has received numerous awards including Best of Baltimore, Best of Columbia, Best of Howard County, and the prestigious Master of Craft Award from the Art and Fashion International Association.
Keeping You Informed: Click here to read our policy, for your peace of mind and that of other guests.