or call us at 410-992-3000
Victoria & Albert Hair is located in Clarksville Commons, Clarksville, Maryland. The salon opened in 1974 in historic Ellicott City, Maryland by Albert and Victoria Clark. The salon is now owned by longtime business manager, Christie Kaier, and internationally renowned stylist, Scott Schmidt.
Christie Kaier was born in Baltimore, Maryland and has been with Victoria and Albert since 1990. She began as a receptionist, eventually taking on duties in accounting, payroll, and customer relations before taking on more managerial responsibilities in 2004. She consistently utilized her skills to both improve and facilitate the inner workings of the salon before acquiring it in 2005 with partner, Scott Schmidt.
Scott Schmidt was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland and entered the salon and spa industry twenty years ago under the study of Irvine and Louise Rusk. He has worked for Redken as well as Rusk and Nioxin, where he had the opportunity to travel throughout Europe, Asia, the United States and Canada to educate his colleagues on cutting, styling, coloring and various lines of styling products.
During the salon's history, Victoria and Albert has received numerous awards including Best of Baltimore, Best of Columbia, Best of Howard County, and the prestigious Master of Craft Award from the Art and Fashion International Association.
Last Updated September 2021
What do YOU need to do?
- If you have been sick or around anyone who has not been feeling well, you must reschedule your appointment.
- Please only bring your essentials into the salon.
- Only the client receiving the service should enter the salon unless a minor needs to be accommodated by an adult.
- You must wear a mask that hooks behind your ears for the entire duration of your appointment if you are not fully vaccinated.
- If you are having a color service done, please try to wear a disposable mask.
What is V&A doing?
- The salon is cleaned and disinfected professionally by Stratus Building Solutions.
- Every cape and towel will be cleaned immediately after use.
- Tools will be sanitized after each client.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 410-992-3000 or send us an email at [email protected] We look forward to seeing you!
Keeping You Informed: Click here to read our policy, for your peace of mind and that of other guests.